Friday, January 27, 2012

Naughty Girl Challenge

So, after a simple idea of a few hastags and twitter challenge, this idea was born.

We will give you two or three words to use in a DIRTY sentence.  The author with the best sentence will win. What do you win??? YOU GET TO POST AN ENTRY ON the following FRIDAY!  you can rec a dark, wet, mysterious, or slash story/author.  OR you can tell us about yourself and why you like dark, mysterious, wet, and/or slash stories.

Our judge will be the wonderfully dirty and sexy judge is TwidictedByrd  check out her story.
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES FROM LAST WEEKS (First NAUGHTY GIRL CHALLENGE)

This weeks Naughty Girl Challenge:
Use both words in sentence(s), a poem or song 
Simply write your entry as a comment
  • balls
  • slobber


Unsure of what to write or how dirty to make it.... HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES FROM LAST WEEKS (First NAUGHTY GIRL CHALLENGE)
.
.
.

Use all three words in a sentence, song or poem. 
  • cockspiration
  • circle jerk
  • squirt

Last weeks entries were 

by TwidictedByrd *sings to Chicago's you're the inspiration* you're the meaning in my life, you're my cockspiration, you make me squirt a lot every night, you're my cockspiration. You circlejerk in me, I want to have you in my pussy always. No one needs you more than I. Needs you... 

by @SharkJumper I've got 100 bucks on the first squirt in this 6 party circle jerk mad hot cockspiration

3 comments:

  1. When she took my balls into her mouth and her slobber was dripping off them, the slobber from my mouth dripped down mixing with hers.

    LMAO
    Mwah
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her slippery slobber coated his balls after sliding down from his thick length that had been gaining all her attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sings to the tune of Sex on Fire*

    Hot as a fever, rattling balls
    I could just taste it, taste it
    If it's not slobber, if it's just drool
    Oh, it's still the greatest, the greatest, the greatest

    You, your balls are on fire
    And you, your balls are on fire
    Consumed with what's to transpire

    ReplyDelete