Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Shattered Remains by @December_LeNoir

The Shattered Remains  @December_LeNoir

Why am I rec'ing this story?  Well, it's it has made me wet and has a bit of mystery and suspense.  After you read more below, you'll see why I just fucking love it.  Ch 7 just updated, so go check it out.






Characters/Nicknames
Bella/Carlisle
Bravella & Cockisle God, I love that name, makes me wet.
AU, VAMPIRE.

Summary:
Edward Cullen is sent by the Volturi to protect the human Bella Swan after her family is murdered. The Cullens are to keep her safe until she turns 21 & is turned into a vampire.But when a desire arises within the coven, both clans become deadly enemies.

What chapter(s) will make a reader flow like a fucking river from the sheer eroticism? 
Chapter 4
One of the hottest fucking kisses ever!

What chapter(s) will make readers cringe, yet yearn for more gory horror or violence? 
It's a surprise!
Damn, so that means you all better keep reading to see who gets it.

What chapter(s) will make readers play a game of "Who Dun It" in their heads desperately trying to figure it all out.
Read it and see! I have so many questions I need answered, the suspense is killing me.

What chapter(s) will make readers pray they could join in on the slashy, wet and sticky fun?  
Most of them, depending on the scene

Who is your beta, prereader, and banner maker? 
Beta/PreReaders:
Kymbersmith90 and AJasperForMe
Banner maker: "Frozen Solider"



Where the fuck did you come up with this shit?  Just curious.
What can I say I have a bizarre imagination.Music is my main inspiration, the songs I listen to are like a drug to my imagination setting it off into another world. Plus I adore Carlisle Cullen and fancied making up a story to give his character a bit of a twist, a bit of an edge. At least I think so. I primarily write stories that I myself would want to read.   
And I am so glad you did, this is such a fantastic story.


Pass on the shamanties... what story has you replacing your soaked panties after each update? 
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5545355/1/Temptation






No comments:

Post a Comment