Friday, February 10, 2012

Naughty Girl Challenge #3


@IamTheAlleyCat  won our second challenge using the words moist, pickle and thrust

"I never thought a pickle could be such an erotic object, but when I took that moist, long, slightly beaded on the edges object and used it to thrust into my ass, I thought I had discovered heaven."

This weeks Naughty Girl Challenge: Use all of these words in sentence(s), a poem or song Simply write your entry as a comment below.

We will give you two or three words to use in a DIRTY sentence. The author with the best sentence will win. What do you win??? YOU GET TO POST AN ENTRY ON the following TUESDAY! you can rec a dark, wet, mysterious, or slash story/author. OR you can tell us about yourself and why you like dark, mysterious, wet, and/or slash stories. OR post anything your dark and wet heart desires.

This week's words to use are: hard, DILF, harmonica.

Our judge will be the wonderfully dirty and sexy judge is Twidictedbyrd check out her story.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about your Naughty Girl Challenge. I would love to write something up for my affiliate news :)

    ReplyDelete