Wednesday, February 8, 2012

No Way Back by @Midnight Ariel

No Way Back by @Midnight Ariel is my DARK and SUSPENSEFUL Rec today.

I just started reading this and let me tell you... after reading CH 1 I wanted to throw up.. which means it's worth reading. 



Characters/Nicknames
All Canon
Vamp

Summary:
If you faced losing everything…

Would you trade your mortality to keep just a part of what you have? Count the cost before you decide.

One year after BD and all is not well. Bella's newborn year was way too easy. The newest Cullens are much harder to handle--both of them. Jasper has a tough year ahead dealing with these two! Flashes of Diane's human memories are breaking through in the most disturbing ways. Can the Cullens unlock the mystery of her past before it comes to crush them all? 

Once the venom courses through your veins it’s too late to change your mind.

What chapter(s) will make a reader flow like a fucking river from the sheer eroticism? 
probably all of them
I can testify to that... I needed to change my panties a few times.

What chapter(s) will make readers cringe, yet yearn for more gory horror or violence? 
Readers have told me chapter 1 made them cry and cringe in turns
I can attest to that... I can't agree with Scott's decision, but I can understand it.  Fucking scary shit woman, well done.

Will readers play a game of "Who Dun It" in their heads desperately trying to figure it all out?
Yes, in ch 7.  What do Diane's flashback mean? After that there is a cliffy at the end of each and every chapter. I so love a good mystery.

Who is your beta, prereader, and banner maker? 
Betas: SqueakyZorro & EvilPumpkin from PTB, 
Pre-reader: Costa
Banner Maker: SunnyRay16

Where the fuck did you come up with this shit?  Just curious.
This sounds very SM, but I had a dream that turned into chapter 1.
Crazy dream woman, but glad you had it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the rec! Brave enough to read the rest yet? Hope your readers like NWB.

    ReplyDelete