Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Plain Jane by Day Domme by Night by @vbfb19

Plain Jane by Day Domme by Night is my HOT and SUSPENSEFUL Rec today.

Why did I take so long to read this story? It has me dying for more. @vbfb19 has put hot lemons and suspense in this captivating story... You MUST check it out.



Characters/Nicknames
Edward/Bella
Subward/Dommella

Summary:
Bella is just plain Jane secretary by day but at night, she is Mistress Izzy Domme extraordinaire. What happens when her days and nights start to merge

What chapter(s) will make a reader flow like a fucking river from the sheer eroticism? 
probably all of them
I can testify to that... I needed to change my panties a few times.

What chapter(s) will make readers cringe, yet yearn for more gory horror or violence? 
15 you wont' yearn for more but I am sure you will cringe a little.
I can assure you it will make you cringe, but it is fucking ingenious adds to the story. 

What chapter(s) will make readers pray they could join in on the slashy, wet and sticky fun?  
I'm going to go with 9&10

Who is your beta, prereader, and banner maker? 
pre-reader lady tazz,  Beta Edwardsisobel, banner maker me  
@vbfb19 made a few of my banners, my blogger header and blinkie!

Where the fuck did you come up with this shit?  Just curious.
I was reading a BDSM story with yet another go round of Edward in charge and i wondered what it would be like if Bella was in charge and the story was born.

Pass on the shamanties... what story has you replacing your soaked panties after each update?
Hedone Ranch by JenJadeEyes

1 comment: