Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Nub of Love @roon0

The Nub of Love @roon0 is my HOT Rec today.

Why am I rec'ing this story?  Well besides the hot fucking between Jasper and Bella, it is quite hilarious.  @roon0 purposely wrote in some "pet hates" to annoy her friend.. read, laugh your ass off, then review.






Characters/Nicknames
Jasper & Bella  My favorite pairing... 
AU, VAMPIRE.

Summary:
Set a few months after Edward left Bella in New Moon.  One Cullen remained behind in the hope of winning his true love.  There are witches, wolves, hu-vamps and lots of hot loving. Not only does it have hot loving it made me laugh my ass off... well done babe!

What chapter(s) will make a reader flow like a fucking river from the sheer eroticism? 
It's a OS, so pretty much the whole story.
YOU MUST READ


Who is your beta, prereader, and banner maker? 
Beta - MrShyRockstar
Banner maker - Ilovehairybutts


Where the fuck did you come up with this shit?  Just curious.
It was a birthday gift for tiffaninichole and incorporated many of her pet hates. 
And I am so glad you did, FUCKING LOVED IT


Pass on the shamanties... what story has you replacing your soaked panties after each update? 
You're a Cullen Now by Jasper's woman You trying to kiss me ass?  Well it's working, LOL



1 comment: