Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Delicate Line by @darknnerdy is my Dark and Mysterious rec for today

A Delicate Line by @darknnerdy is my Dark and Mysterious rec for today.



Characters/Nicknames
Jasper/Bella
There are lots of sides to our dear Jasper and Bella!

Summary:
Bella is alone once again and trying to outrun the darkness left behind for her. Will she escape or was she meant for that life all along? Very OOC. AU with Dark themes. Takes place after NM. J/B 
I don't think Jasper will LET her escape, *evil laugh*


Will readers cringe, yet yearn for more gory horror or violence? 
Darnnerdy didn't fill this out, but I can tell you I loved the violence in it.. I jumped up and down in my chair as I read...


Who is your beta, prereader, and banner maker? 
Beta: Sushi Loves Whitlock

Where the fuck did you come up with this shit?  Just curious.
My mind is a dark and fucked up place
The best stories come from those places

Pass on the shamanties... what story has you replacing your soaked panties after each update?
Buried Amongst the Begonias by DurtyNelly

No comments:

Post a Comment