Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Naughty Girl Challenge WINNER







@vbfb19 won the 4th NAUGHTY GIRL CHALLENGE.  Having a post of her own, she decided to write an erotic story using the winning sentence.  THIS IS DIRTY as it gets... don't read any further if you can't handle hot and wet loving. 

check out vbfb1 stories

Her winning entry ~~~  "You better fuck me good with that boner of yours, Pet, hit my g-spot hard and make me come over and over or I am gone whip your ass until it is a beautiful shade of red."

 
Naughty Girl Challenge

"You better fuck me good with that boner of yours, Pet, hit my g-spot hard and make me come over and over or I’m going to whip your ass until it is a beautiful shade of red."
My cock was practically leaping around in joy at the thought of finally getting to bury himself in my Mistress’s pussy. She had denied us this pleasure for too long, and I was going to show her what she had been missing.

After she sheathed my cock, she placed it at her entrance then signaled for me to do the rest. It was a little hard with my hands cuffed behind my back but I managed. Swiftly and powerfully I entered my Mistress, her cries of pleasure more than I ever thought she would bestow upon me. I wasn’t going to let my Mistress down not after finally receiving her faith. 

I started out thrusting slowly, taking a little while to figure out a rhythm. Once I did, however, I couldn’t stop myself from fucking her sopping wet cunt with a wild abandon I was not usually afforded in my Mistress playroom.

“Oh God, Pet, your cock is fucking magical, don’t stop.”

Her constant dirty words, interspersed with screams of pleasure, were music to my ears. It was also fuel for my arousal making me want to come so badly. I was a well-trained Pet though, and I knew that I would not find my release until such time as Mistress granted it.

Thankfully I could tell from Mistress’s tone that she was getting close that and I could feel her pussy starting to contract around me.

Hoping to give her the orgasm of her life, I started to thrust harder. I used every ounce of force I could muster to ram my dick into her hole. 

I was rewarded for all my efforts, only moments later, when my Mistress screamed as she convulsed then squirted her climax all over me. I’d never seen a more beautiful sight than the one on display before me. I was so proud of myself for causing the blissful expression now covering my Mistresses face. It took every ounce of self-control I had not to blow my load.

“Who told you to stop,” Mistress barked at me.

I was so lost in her beauty that I hadn’t realized I’d stopped thrusting. I re-doubled my efforts hoping that I could get my Mistress to come again.

It didn’t take long either. Already sensitive from her first climax, it was only a few minutes before she was teetering on the edge again.

“Come with me, Pet.” She cried out.

I had never been so happy to hear a command as that one. I had been fighting myself with every thrust. My cock was desperate for release, while my mind was desperate not to disappoint my Mistress; it was a battle my mind had been close to losing.

The moment I felt her amazing cunt clamp down around me, my mind admitted defeat as a tidal wave of orgasmic bliss washed over me zapping every last ounce of energy I had. I was so close to collapsing to the floor when I felt Mistress tug my collar, pulling me down to lay upon her. I was extremely thankful to be allowed such intimate contact with my Mistress. However, I was too exhausted to enjoy it as I could feel myself succumbing to sleep. A few words from Mistress though had me wide awake in seconds.

“Thank you, Pet, you pleased me greatly. Guess you got spared a whipping… for now.”

It was an ominous warning, but little did she know just how much I looked forward to being on the receiving end of her whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment