Wednesday, March 7, 2012

You Belong to Me by @twidictedbyrd is my Mysterious and Suspense Rec today with some wet loving cumming soon.

You Belong to Me by @twidictedbyrd is my Mysterious and Suspense Rec today with some wet loving cumming soon. 



Characters/Nicknames
Doucheward, AH
Something about a Doucheward makes me wet.

Summary:
Edward is VERY possessive of Bella. Will they stay together or forever be torn apart.  
While I don't like being told what to do, if Edward was naked while barking orders... I'd jump to.

Will readers flow like a fucking river from the sheer eroticism? 
it's slowly cumming along
*GIGGLE SNORT* get it??? Cumming along

Will readers cringe, yet yearn for more gory horror or violence? 
no

Will readers play a game of "Who Dun It" in their heads desperately trying to figure it all out?
yes, tons of cliffies!. That's what I love to hear.

Who is your beta, prereader, and banner maker? 
Beta: Ninmesarra, JiffSimpson and Tasha_Spice
Prereaders: Christag_Banner

Where the fuck did you come up with this shit?  Just curious.
From a contest and now we just love to jack with the lives of Edward and Bella
Well, I'm glad you did.I love fucking with characters lives too, *evil laugh*

Pass on the shamanties... what story has you replacing your soaked panties after each update?
Words with Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment