Friday, March 16, 2012

Naughty Girl Challenge #7


 

@LaurieWhitlock is the winner of this weeks Naughty Girl Challenge. Her winning paragraph is Jasper/Bella

He laid me on the bed once he disposed of my clothes and told me to lie still. I did as I was told and watched him reach for the oil. He squirted some in his hands and after rubbing his hands together he began to rub his calloused hands all over my body. As his fingers danced over my skin my eyelids fluttered closed so that I could just feel what he was doing. It was while my eyes were closed Jasper handcuffed me to our iron bed. My eyes flew open when I heard the handcuffs lock and I looked at Jasper, he had hooded eyes and I knew that we were going to have some fun.


This weeks Naughty Girl Challege:   suck, squirt, whisper

Use all of these words in a sentence(s), poem, or song. The dirtier the better.

The author with the best sentence will win. What do you win?????  YOU GET TO POST AN ENTRY of your choice the following Tuesday. You can rec a story or author, write something dark, dirty or wet, or just tell us about yourself. Anything your heart desires.  The only exception is NO violence towards children. 

Our Judge will be the wonderfully dirty and sexy judge Twidictedbyrd. Check out her wet and 
suspenseful story.





No comments:

Post a Comment